May 11, 2011
Posted by on
I’ve been feeling rather frustrated with things recently. Things that have happened…:
- First of all, two weeks ago, I went for my first road test to get my license, and I failed…. I was especially upset ’cause I was way too overconfident that I was gonna pass with flying colours. So I got pissed. Aaaaand, I went for my second try today and failed again! Am I retarded, or what? :/
- School has been really stupid recently. My grades are partially dropping [not that much though].
- They cut hours at work, so I haven’t worked a shift since the 23rd of April. But my next shift is Friday, so it’s not that bad.
- My Sony Vegas Pro 10 won’t work, and I want to get started on my next video project!!! >.< [i got it working now though :)]
- My sleeping patterns are totally outta whack right now. Going to bed late (1AM usually), and getting up early for school (7:30AM). And then weekends, I stay up even later and then wake up in the middle of the afternoon. Not very healthy.
- I’M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO BLOG ABOUT!!!! :(
I’m getting depressed talking about all these negative things, so I’m gonna talk about awesome stuff now!
- Track was today. I did decent. 2nd in High Jump, 3rd in 800m & Long Jump, and 4th in Triple Jump. I dropped the 1500m cause I was practically dying after the 800m, so I did not feel like running it.
- Last Thursday, we got school off because the teachers went on strike! So that was an awesome day, I think I went out to Waldheim to hang out with Carina. Good times!
- Friday, I went to a thinger at the U of S about careers in Information Technology and whatnot. Speakers were good, but the course on iPhone App Design sucked cause I thought we’d be actually going on computers and making awesome apps. Instead, we drew on paper iPhones. Not very impressive. But otherwise, it was a great time! If you’re interested in IT and computer stuff, you should check out Digitized at the U of S next year, it’s very fun and informational.
- I <3 Starbucks.
Now Playing: Ghosts On A G6 (Basic Physics Mashup) // Deadmau5 vs. Far East Movement